Subject: RE: FOR ACTION: Update of Respiratory Viruses Surveillance Country profiles - Estonia
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
To: "Olga Sadikova" <[email-masked]>, "Irina Odintsova" <[email-masked]>, "Johanna Kristina Tamm" <[email-masked]>, "Liidia Dotsenko" <[email-masked]>, "Regina Russanova" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>, "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 14:11:51 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear Olga,

Many thanks for sending this updated information.

Best regards,

Leah

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: Olga Sadikova <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2024 3:08 PM
To: ECDC respiratory viruses <[email-masked]>; Irina 
Odintsova <[email-masked]>; Kristina Tamm 
<[email-masked]>; Liidia.dotsenko 
<[email-masked]>; Regina Russanova 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Country Cooperation <[email-masked]>; ECDC Info 
<[email-masked]>; TA Info <[email-masked]>
Subject: Ed: FOR ACTION: Update of Respiratory Viruses Surveillance Country 
profiles - Estonia

Mõnedele selle sõnumi saanud inimestele ei saadeta aadressilt 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] sageli 
meilisõnumeid.  <https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Lugege 
täpsemat teavet selle kohta, miks see on oluline

ECDC NORMAL

[Notice]: This is an external email. Be cautious when clicking links or 
opening attachments. When in doubt, contact Front Office.

Dear colleagues,

Please find updated Country Profile.

In the column “Primary care, ARI, Universal”, have to be listed  a 
 “Clinical” system, because we collect ARI data according ICD-10.

Best regards,

Olga Sadikova

Chief specialist

Influenza Centre

Department of Communicable Diseases surveillance and epidemiology

+372 79435 49

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Republic of Estonia

Health Board

+372 794 3500

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.terviseamet.ee/> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail is confidential and meant for use by the person named in the 
letterhead. Any use in any way or copying of it by a person not marked as 
the addressee thereof is prohibited. If you have got this e-mail by mistake, 
please notify of it the sender without delay and delete the received e-mail 
together with all its attachments.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear colleagues,

Many thanks for submitting your Country Profile last year.  After review, 
one clarification is requested.

1.	In the column “Primary care, ARI, Universal”, it is listed as a 
 “Clinical” system.  However, if viruses are tested should it be considered 
an integrated clinical and virological system?  Could you please clarify?

Please make the changes directly in the form attached using track changes. 
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

We appreciate if you could please reply by Wednesday, February 28.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

The WHO/EURO and ECDC respiratory viruses surveillance teams

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: Olga Sadikova < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2023 2:17 PM
To: ECDC respiratory viruses < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Cc: Kärt Sõber < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Julia Geller < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Johanna 
Kristina Tamm < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Irina Eero < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Janne Pullat 
< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Vs: GENTLE REMINDER - FOR ACTION: Update of Respiratory Viruses 
Surveillance Country profiles

ECDC NORMAL

[Notice]: This is an external email. Be cautious when clicking links or 
opening attachments. When in doubt, contact Front Office.

Dear colleagues,

Please find Estonia`s  respiratory disease surveillance profile.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Sincerely,

Olga Sadikova

Chief specialist

Influenza Centre

Department of Communicable Diseases surveillance and epidemiology

+372 79435 49

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Republic of Estonia

Health Board

+372 794 3500

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.terviseamet.ee/> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail is confidential and meant for use by the person named in the 
letterhead. Any use in any way or copying of it by a person not marked as 
the addressee thereof is prohibited. If you have got this e-mail by mistake, 
please notify of it the sender without delay and delete the received e-mail 
together with all its attachments.

Saatja: ECDC respiratory viruses < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: kolmapäev, 2. august 2023 14:42
Adressaat: Irina Eero < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Johanna Kristina Tamm < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Liidia Dotsenko < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
Olga Sadikova < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Jevgenia Epštein < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
Johanna Kristina Tamm < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Liidia Dotsenko < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
Liisa Lilje < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Olga Sadikova < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Olga 
Sadikova < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Regina Russanova < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
Olga Sadikova < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Koopia: TA Info < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Natalia 
Kerbo < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
Country Cooperation < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; ECDC Info < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ECDC 
respiratory viruses < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Teema: GENTLE REMINDER - FOR ACTION: Update of Respiratory Viruses 
Surveillance Country profiles

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear colleagues,

We hope this finds you well.

We have been in contact to update your country’s respiratory disease 
surveillance profile.

As the deadline has now passed, please could you let us know when we could 
expect to receive your updated profile? It would be greatly appreciated if 
you could return this to us at your earliest convenience.

Thank you very much for your help and understanding.

Kind Regards,

The WHO/EURO and ECDC respiratory viruses surveillance teams

From: ECDC respiratory viruses
Sent: Thursday, July 6, 2023 6:42 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; Country 
Cooperation < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; ECDC Info < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: FOR ACTION: Update of Respiratory Viruses Surveillance Country 
profiles

To:        Operational Contact Points for COVID-19 and Influenza, National 
Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases – Estonia

Cc:        National Coordinators

Dear Colleagues,

The Respiratory Viruses surveillance country, territory and areas country 
profiles were last updated in 2021 ( 
<https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/352183> 
https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/352183), as such it is now an 
important time to update this information to capture changes in surveillance 
which have come about due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

For your convenience, please find attached a data collection form 
prepopulated with information provided during the last collection.

We kindly ask you to:

*	check that any prepopulated information is accurate and update any 
outdated information or blank cells, where possible.

*	coordinate with colleagues so that we only receive one return by country 
or area and ensure that all relevant colleagues have been consulted.

The template has been created in Excel and uses drop-down boxes and free 
text.  It would be most appreciated if you can keep free text short.

If you have any queries in regards to the template, please feel free to 
email  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

We look forward to receive the updated and completed profile for your 
respective country, territory, area by Friday 28 July 2023.

Please let us know if this deadline is not convenient.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

The WHO/EURO and ECDC respiratory viruses surveillance teams

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.